How to avail In-Patient Services:
- Member goes to Getwell accredited hospital
- In the hospital, doctor evaluates members’ condition
If for admission, Medical staff calls Getwell to verify membership status
- If membership status is ACTIVE, Admitting section facilitates admission and requires Getwell to send or fax the Letter of Authorization (LOA) for the coverage
If INACTIVE, member is declined and advised to call their employer for his/her membership status
- Note: Please double-check room category/plan limit to avoid paying incremental costs.
- Member-patient s’ to files PhilHealth Insurance benefits upon discharge. [Failure to file, must be charge to patient].
- Member settles any incremental and miscellaneous charges upon discharge