How to avail Emergency Services:
- Member goes to the Emergency Room (ER) of an accredited hospital
- Member presents his Getwell card to the Emergency Room (ER) staff for validation of membership status.
- Medical staff calls Getwell to verify membership status
- If membership status is ACTIVE, Getwell staff gives approval number for medical treatment
If INACTIVE, member is declined and advised to call their employer for his/her membership status
- Member undergoes treatment
- If declared an Out-Patient case, member signs the outpatient charge slip upon discharge for billing.
If for Admission, medical staff notifies Getwell for Letter of Authorization (LOA)of the approved benefits
- Getwell staff notifies the agency or member-patients’ relatives to file PhilHealth Insurance benefits upon discharge . Any incremental and miscellaneous fees must be paid by the member-patients.